You can add a Record in a non bank-connected account by following the steps below:
- From the Dashboard, tap on the green button with a plus sign that appears at the bottom right hand corner of the screen and tap on the New record button.
- Enter the Amount, select an Account (by tapping on the Account), and choose a Category.
- Choose Income, Expense, or Transfer for the type of transaction at the top of the page.
- To enter further details such as the Date and Note, click on the grey vertical side tab.
- Enter any Notes you would like.
- Add a Label by tapping on Label
- Click on the check mark on the top right corner of the screen to save and finish.