To edit a Record, follow these steps:
- Tap on the Record you would like to edit.
- Under the Edit Record page, make the necessary changes by tapping on the fields you would like to edit (category, amount, currency, note, account, payment type, etc.).
- After you make your changes, tap on the Done button at the top right corner of the screen to save. (To cancel changes just tap on the Close button at the top left corner).
To add a new category for your Record, complete the steps below:
- From the dashboard, click on the plus sign (+) on the navigation bar to add a Record (new transaction).
- Choose between Income/Expense/Transfer.
- Enter the details of your transaction.
- Click on the Category icon to change the category (the last assigned category will be selected).
- Select a main category from the list of available categories and then select a subcategory.
- Click on Save at the top right corner of the screen to save.
The next time you need to assign a category, it will show under the frequently used categories list.