If you created your own custom categories in Wallet before the update of the iOS app, they will appear as "unassigned" in the updated version. Unassigned custom categories must be assigned to Wallet's new categories in order to be used again. To assign a new category, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on Settings in the menu bar.
- Under the Basic Settings page click on Categories.
- Under "Categories to be migrated" you will see all of your unassigned main categories and sub categories that you previously created.
- Select the unassigned categories you would like to move.
- Click on "Assign it".
- Select the desired envelope and then click on the category where you’d like to move your selected categories.