Labels can be added to a record when you create a new record or by editing an existing record.
Adding Labels to a new record:
- When creating a new record, after entering the amount, category and account, swipe the screen to the left to add more details to the record.
- Here, you will see a new option called Add Label.
- Click on it. On this screen, you will see your existing Labels
- Fill in a name for your Label, set a color for it and click Save to create it.
Adding Labels to an existing record:
- Click on the record you want to edit.
- In the Record Detail page, you will find the option Add Label.
- Click on it and add the Label of your choice.
Labels can also be added in the Settings section in Wallet.
- Go to Settings in the side menu.
- Scroll down to find Manage Labels.
- Here you’ll be able to see all the Labels you’ve created.
- Click on the plus sign on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Fill in a name for your Label, set a color for it.
- Click on the check mark on the top right corner to create a label.