You can filter records by Labels in reports, charts and records overview. You can also filter by labels on dashboard widgets.
To filter by Labels, you need to create a filter for the Label(s). You can add up to five Labels in one filter. To create a filter:
- Go to Settings in the side menu.
- Scroll down to find Manage Filters.
- Click on the plus (+) sign.
- Enter a name for the filter and choose the Label(s) you want to add.
- Click on the check mark on the top right corner to create the filter.
This filter can then be used in reports, charts and records overview. You can select and activate filters either by clicking on the funnel icon on the top right corner of the screen or by choosing the three dots icon on the upper right corner of every dashboard widget and choosing the Edit option.