You can filter Records by Labels in the Reports, Charts, and Records overviews. You can also filter by Labels on dashboard widgets.
To filter by Labels, you need to first create a filter for the Label(s). You can add up to five Labels in one filter. To create a filter:
- Go to Settings in the side menu > Manage Filters.
- Tap on the plus (+) sign.
- Enter a name for the filter and choose the Label(s) you want to add.
- Tap on the checkmark on the top right corner to create the filter.
This filter can then be used in Reports, Charts and Records overviews. You can select and activate filters either by clicking on the funnel icon on the top right corner of the screen or by choosing the three dots icon on the upper right corner of every dashboard widget and choosing the Edit option.
*iOS users, tap on Filter from a Statistics module for a one time use.*
Instant Filters can also be created by Labels. This is a quick filter which will not be saved for future use. This can be done in Reports, Charts, and Records overviews. To create an Instant Filter:
- Tap on the funnel icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose the option Instant Filter.
- Choose the Label(s) you want to filter by.
- Tap the check mark on the top right corner to create the Instant Filter.
You will be able to see active Filters/Labels just below the top bar of the screen, and you can remove one by tapping the X next to it.