You can easily add a new bank account to Wallet by completing the following steps:
1. In the All Accounts screen, click on the Add Account box in the List of accounts.
2. To add a bank-connected account, select Bank Sync.
3. Type your Bank's country and name in the search field.
4. Select your banking portal from the drop-down field.
5. Enter your login credentials to log into your bank's site. Depending on your provider you may need to answer additional security questions; every bank is different.
6. Choose your account from the provided options.
Can't find your bank? Submit a bank request
To reconnect a bank account, take the following steps:
1. Go to Settings > Accounts > the specific account > Disconnect.
Note: Disconnect all accounts with this bank
2. Follow the same steps to reconnect, Scroll down to select already connected account