Referential currency is set during the registration of a new user account. Although the app supports many world currencies that can be added to the referential, this referential currency itself cannot be changed later.
However, if you need to change the referential currency for any reason, there is the only way how it can be done.
But this condition does not affect the option to choose a currency for every account separately.
1. Set a currency
- A new record -> tap on the currency code -> Settings -> head to the form with currencies
- or, Settings -> Currencies.
2. Add a currency
By tapping on the button [+] in the list of currencies, a form for adding a new currency is opened.
- Currency - select a required currency to be added (e.g. EUR - Euro).
- Rate - the actual rate is automatically updated for the current day if the device is connected to the internet. Otherwise, the rate must be set manually in relation to the referential currency (e.g. how many euros is 1 CZK).
When you are finished with the setting of the rate, save the form.
3. Modify a currency
Tap on the required currency in the list of currencies. The rate will be automatically updated in case of the internet connection. You can change the value at any time.
4. How to use currencies
- Tap to create a new record.
- Select the required currency.
- Save the record with the selected currency.
- The amount is converted into the referential currency on the Dashboard and in the Overview.
If you want to see the amount also in the second currency (in the Overview), you must deselect Show balance in every record.
5. Delete a currency
A currency cannot be deleted if it is used in a record.