The Refresh button is only visible for bank accounts which are set up for manual refresh.
To manually refresh your account, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the bank account you'd like to refresh.
- Click on the "Refresh" button at the top and wait.
- You may be required to enter your credentials again after pressing the "Refresh" button if multi-factor authentication (MFA) is required.
- After a while the data should be refreshed if no error occurs.
- If you don’t see the Refresh button then the account was probably refreshed in the last hour or so; or your bank connection is most likely set up for automatic refresh.
- If an error occurs - please contact us with the error message.