To manually refresh your account, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the bank account you'd like to refresh.
- Click on the "Refresh" button at the top and wait.
- You may be required to enter your credentials again after pressing the "Refresh" button if multi-factor authentication (MFA) is required.
- After a while the data should be refreshed if no error occurs.
- If an error occurs - please contact us with the error message.
- If you don’t see the "Refresh" button then the account was probably refreshed in the last hour or so.
- If you don’t see the "Refresh" button (and the account is connected and you are certain that the account hasn’t been refreshed for a few hours) please contact us.
- The "Refresh" button is only visible for bank accounts which are not automatically updated.