The Refresh button is only visible for bank accounts which are set up for a manual refresh.
To manually refresh your account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the 'Accounts' tab at the Home screen
- Mark the bank account you want to refresh by tapping on it
- Your bank's name and details about the last refresh will show below
- Click on 'Refresh Now' (or 'Reconnect Now') and pass the authentication steps (password, SMS code, answer to a secret question or any other security steps required by your bank)
- Within a few minutes, the data should be refreshed if no error occurs
*Note: If you don’t see the Refresh button then the account was probably refreshed in the last hour or so; or your bank connection is most likely set up for an automatic refresh. (How often does my bank account data update?)
If an error occurs, please contact us with the error message, name of the bank, and last few digits of the account: firstname.lastname@example.org.