Group Sharing makes it easy to share specific Wallet accounts with multiple people. You can create a group and manage the list of members who need access. If you want to create your own group, keep in mind that you'll first need a Master Premium plan to be an “Organization Admin” for your group. You can have up to 10 people in your group.
As the Premium account owner you will be able to add a group, add and remove members of the group, and set members’ permission levels. The other group members DO NOT need to have Premium plans.
All group members will see the groups they are a part of in their personal Wallet account. Each member will be able to see both their own personal Wallet and any groups shared with them. Members will need to switch from their personal Wallet to the shared group Wallet in order to add accounts and enter Records in this shared space. (Any activity in your own personal Wallet is not synced with the shared group account.)
Once you've set up your group (see below), here's how to switch to the shared account:
- At the top of the Main Menu, tap on the drop down menu arrow by your name and email address, and tap on the shared group. Or,
- At the top of the Main Menu, tap on the circle with the group leader's picture.
**NEW way: group members will not receive an email, they will simply see the Shared Group appear in their Wallet account.**
(Old way: Before a group member can see the shared account, they must accept the email invitation.)
To set up your Shared Group:
1. In the Main Menu, tap on Group sharing
2. Name your group
3. Enter the email address of your chosen group member(s)
4. Tap Add member to send the invite
5. Set user permissions
6. Tap on the check mark on the top right corner to send the notification email
Members will need to switch from their personal Wallet to the shared group in order to access accounts and enter Records in this shared space (see above).
*Group Sharing is now available on both Android and iOS platforms!