. Web App
Options when creating your template:
- Template name - Choose a title for your template
- Account - Can only choose manual accounts
- Category - Assign a category to your template
- Amount - How much money will show each time you use the template
- type - Expense or Income
- Currency - Your base currency or an additional currency
- Payee - The person/company to whom money is being paid
- labels - Labels help you group together income and expense Records and filter them
- Payment type - Method of how you pay
- Note - Add a note to your template
- Place - choose a map location
How to set up your template
1. Select "settings"
3. click the + (plus) icon
Now when on your home screen you can select the template that you have created
or select a template when creating a record
1. Select "more"
3. Templates >
4. Select the + (plus) icon to create your template
1. Select settings
2. Select "templates"
3. Add a new template
Note: Templates are used to quickly create records and help speed up the process and save you time.