In Wallet you can set the type of account (for example, overdraft). You can then set an overdraft limit and have your actual balance displayed in the Wallet.
Here is how to do it:
1. Select your account
2. select account type > Account with overdraft
3. Set your limit
4. Display balance options > you can show an actual balance on your account without an available overdraft limit OR your available balance on your account that includes an overdraft limit
5. Then set your payment due date so that you are reminded before the extended overdraft fee takes your account deeper into the red.
1. Create a new account, change Type to Account with overdraft
2. From the Configure account screen select your Overdraft limit and Balance options
3. Save your new overdraft account
1. Create a new account from the Accounts tab
2. Select the Account with Overdraft from Account Type menu
3. Add the Overdraft limit, due day of month and the way you want to see your balance for this account
4. Save your new overdraft account