- Web App
iOS - (Not yet available)
If your transactions are duplicating, try our tutorial before contacting us.
Please open one of our tutorials and switch between Wallet and browser to follow the steps:
How do I MERGE duplicate transactions?
To merge duplicate transactions in a bank-connected account:
- Open the side menu and tap on Records, or go to the specific Account screen where the duplicate Records appear
- Tap on one of the duplicate transactions to open the "Record detail" screen
- Tap on the Merge icon (two arrows merging into one) at the top right corner of the screen
- Confirm the duplicate transaction to be merged and tap OK
- Tap on the check-mark to save
*Note: you cannot Merge Transfers, only Expenses and Income.
*Note: Duplicates can only be merged in Android at this time. If you are seeing duplicates in iOS, please report them to our Support Team with screenshots.*
How can I remove duplicate records on WEB?
Enter your credentials to log into your Wallet account on our Web app.
You'll see an option menu along the left side of your screen. Click on Records and follow the steps below.
Step 1: Mark the records you want Wallet to check for duplicates. You can select more records at once.
Step 2: If any duplicated records are included in your selection, Wallet will recognize* them and display the option to 'Solve Duplicities' on top.
Step 3: When you click on the 'Solve Duplicities' button, your records will get checked and you'd be able to choose which of the records you want to keep. The others will be removed.
!! Please, be careful when selecting the records. Once you confirm, it is not possible to retrieve the data.
Step 4: Confirm your selection and 'Save'. Congratulations, you're done!
*Note: Wallet will recognize your records as duplicates if:
- They are from the bank-connected account
- Have the same amount and currency
- Are of the same type (income/expense/transfer etc.)
- They were generated under the same bank account
- They are already cleared by your bank (uncleared records cannot be checked)
- The difference in date is max. 10 days between each another
If the instructions above didn't help:
Please send us (click the Submit a request button below) the following:
- Screenshots of duplicated records (hiding the sensitive information)
- Name and last 4 digits of the account
- Name of your bank