How do I add multiple currencies?
- Tap the main menu, go to settings, scroll down to currencies, then tap the + button.
- Select your currency in the new window. The exchange rate with the reference currency will be automatically updated when your device is connected to the internet. If not, you can update manually.
- Tap the √ button in the upper right corner when you are ready.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper right corner, then "Currency"
- If you're connected to the internet, you can activate urrency Rate Update here.
- To add a new currency, tap the + button, and select your currency.
- If the Currency Rate Update setting has not been activated in the previous panel, you can manually determine the exchange rate.
- Once you are logged into your account, click on your login ID in the upper right corner, then Settings.
- On the left side you will find currencies. Click on it, choose the currency you want to add and then click Add.
- *Exchange rates are automatically updated at night. You can disable automatic updating at the bottom of the Currencies screen in iOS, or in Settings > Notification Center in Android.