How do I add multiple currencies?
- Tap on the main menu, go to settings, scroll down to currencies, then tap on the + button.
- In the new window select your currency. The exchange rate with the referential currency will be automatically updated if your device has access to the internet, if not, you can manually update it.
- Tap on the √ button in the top-right when you're ready.
- Tap on the gear symbol in the top-right, then on "Currency"
- If you're connected to the internet, you can activate the "currency rate update" here.
- To add a new one, tap on the + button, and select your currency.
- If the currency rate update setting was not activated in the previous panel, you can also manually determine the exchange rate.
- Once logged in to your account, click on your login ID on the top-right, then Settings.
- On the left-hand side, you will find Currencies, click on that, select the currency you want to add, then simply click on Add.
- *Currency exchange rates are auto-updated at night. You can turn the auto-updater off at the bottom of the Currencies screen in iOS, or under Settings > Notification Centre in Android.