If your existing connection does not work, try reconnecting your bank (see here) before contacting us.
*Please note: Reconnect is available just for Premium users. Please check All about Premium
If reconnecting does not change anything, please send the following (click the Submit a request button below):
- Send a screenshot with the error message
- Name or Last 4 digits of your account
- Name of your bank
- Type of account (i.e. current account, savings, credit card)
If connecting a bank account is complicated, please note that each bank is different and each bank has a different authentication and authorization process. Below are some obstacles that can complicate the process of connecting a bank account:
- Some banks have multiple names and it is important to choose the right name. The most frequently used banks are displayed in the main list. The complete list can be found in the search window.
- Some banks offer several types of accounts, you need to choose the right type of account (current account, savings account, credit account - our application may not support all)
- Some banks offer accounts separately for end users and separately for entrepreneurs/businesses. You must select the correct account type/name.
- Some banks support the app to app redirect process only for a specific device/browser (in some cases this needs to be set up on your mobile device). If the app to app process is not supported, instead of redirecting you to your online banking for authentication, the application will redirect you to the bank's website where you will authenticate.
- Some banks may require an extra step for authentication. Unlike internet banking, which most users control from a mobile application, this step can be some kind of account on the bank's website. A login is usually required here. If you don't remember your bank account login details, there is usually some sort of recovery process (forgot your password) or you need to contact your bank.