- Web app (here)
- Go to the Main Menu > Records
Alternatively, go to a specific account, then under the first five Records tap on 'Show more'
- Tap on the ^ at the bottom of the screen (above the bar showing the filter options by period), then 'Instant filter'. Choose whichever Category* you want, then tap on √.
- When your desired Records are displayed, swipe gently right on each Record you'd like to edit, then tap on the pen icon at the top. When you have finished, save your changes with the √.
Note: These instructions apply for Labels or other identifiers, not just Categories!
- On the main page, click the Records tab in the header
- On the left side of the page, select the filter by which you want to search for records
- Check all the records you want to edit in bulk
- Click Edit at the top
- Change the category and click save.