- Android (+ Sharing shopping list - Premium)
Let's go shopping!! when sharing Wallet with a partner via Group Sharing you can create a shopping list and anyone else in your shared Wallet can do the shopping with ease knowing that the items are already in their cart.
Here is how you can get started:
1. Select the feature "shopping list"
2. create a new shopping list by selecting + icon in the bottom right corner
3. choose your shopping list name
4. Start your shopping list by item & price
5. Once you have ticked off your items from the list you can create a record of these items so you know exactly what you have spent
NOTE: You are only able to create records for manual accounts - if you choose to create it for your connect account, you'll have to disconnect your account, add the record and reconnect it again.