*This feature is not available on both iOS and Web app yet.
Goals for Wallet Android is one of our favourite features! Create a Goal and start saving today; even small amounts give a wonderful sense of accomplishment. To create a Goal for yourself, follow these steps:
1. Find Goals in the main menu and go to Active. Tap on the + sign to create a Goal.
2. You can create your own new Goal or choose from the suggested savings Goals.
3. Fill in the required details (target amount, date, etc.) and click on the checkmark.
4. Goals can work three ways:
i. To show how much to save each period, set the target date and amount
ii. To predict how long it will take to reach your goal, set the target amount and savings
iii. To show the final expected amount, set the target date and record your savings
5. You can Edit your Goal at any time! You can also Pause your Goal if you need a break.
6. Remember, Wallet does not move your money for you in real life! Move your Goal money or extra Budget money to your savings or other chosen account in real life to avoid using this money for other spending.
We wish you luck in achieving your Financial Goals with Wallet's help.