Wallet offers the Import feature, which allows you to get transaction data from the sources of your choice--be it your bank, spreadsheets or any other personal finance management app-to Wallet easily! Here are a few FAQs relevant to this new feature:
- ★ What are Import Rules?
- What does Wallet look for in my data file?
- How do I activate Imports for my Account?
- My data file is in CSV format, but I'm still getting an error message!
- Where do I find data files to Import?
- My data has not been imported right. What do I do?
- Can I send more than one data file at once?
- How can I make changes in the data I imported?
- Why do I see a RESEND tab next to my Account in the Imports section?