*This feature is not yet available for iOS and the Web app.
Goals for Wallet Android is one of our favorite features! Create a Goal and start saving today. Even small amounts give a wonderful sense of accomplishment. To create a Goal, follow these steps:
1. Search for Goals in the main menu and go to Active. Tap the + sign to create a Goal.
2. You can create your own new Goal or choose from suggested savings Goals.
3. Enter the required details such as target amount, date, etc. and click the check mark.
4. Goals can work in three ways:
i. Set the Goal date and amount to specify how much you want to save in each period
ii. Set the Goal amount and your savings to predict how long it will take to reach your goal
iii. Set the Goal date and record your savings to determine the expected final amount.
5. You can Edit your Goal at any time! You can also Pause your Goal if you need a break.
6. Remember that Wallet does not move your money for you in real life. Move your Goal Money to your savings account or other account of your choice to avoid this money being used for other expenses.
We wish you luck in achieving your Financial Goals with the help of Wallet!