Effortlessly organize and manage all your warranties in one centralized location. Don't forget, you can enhance it by attaching photos of the warranties for easy reference.
How to Setup Warranties
Option 1: Customize the warranty length.
Option 2: Fixed choices of 12 or 24 months. Additionally, Option 2 guides you to your overview of all your warranties.
Option 1: Preferred
- Select any existing record
- Once you're within the records details screen
- Scroll down to 'Warranty'
- Choose warranty length
- Save the record
Option 2: shows the overview of all your warranties
- Select '≡' in the top left
- Select 'Warranties'
- here you can see all your warranties
- Tap the blue '+' button in the bottom right
- Choose from 12 or 24 months
- Create your record with the Warranty
Warranties on iOS are only visible within the details of your records. There is no overview for Warranties on iOS.
- Select your record you have a warranty for
- Scroll down in the record detail to 'Warranty'
- Tap 'Warranty'
- Select the Warranty length in months
Not available Share your feedback, feature suggestions or improvements