If you have a large number of records that require the to be edited, the bulk editing feature enables you to make simultaneous changes, eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
You can instantly apply filters to sort records to easily select specific records for bulking editing.
How to Bulk Edit Records
- Tap and hold on each Record you'd like to edit
- Tap on the pen icon at the top
- Apply the changes to all selected records.
- In the top right tap the two merging circles
- Select records to bulk edit
- Select 'Edit' in the bottom right
- Apply changes to the all selected records
- Its automatically saved
- Go to Records
- Check all the records you want to edit in bulk
- Click Edit at the top
- Apply the changes to all selected records