If you encounter any duplicate transactions, please review this article to solve them. Duplicate transactions can create problems, impacting the precision of reports, budgets, and balances.
If the issue persists after following the article, don't hesitate to reach out by submitting a request at the bottom of the article.
Merge duplicate transactions
Please be careful when merging records. Once the merge is confirmed, the action cannot be reversed. Wallet will identify records as duplicates only if:
- They originate from the same bank-connected account.
- Have the same amount and currency.
- Have the same transaction type (income or expense).
- Have been cleared by your bank (uncleared records cannot be checked).
- Have a maximum date difference of 10 days between each other.
- Select "≡" in the top left.
- Select "Records" or go to the Account screen where the duplicate Records are located.
- Select one of the duplicate transactions to open the "Record" screen.
- Tap on the Merge icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Confirm the merge of the duplicate transaction and select 'OK'.
- Tap on the check-mark in the top right to save.
Not yet available, please refer the the Web App
Submit a request button missing?
Please read the article on How do I contact support? and then return to this page to submit your ticket.